Thursday 23 June 2016

Opportunities from Bitcoin sites –


I’ve investigated this opportunity for myself, but found once again that 99.9% of Bitcoin sites will be staying out of my reach for the near future…… The one closest to my budget would be Bitcoinzar currently with a cost of about R750 for one bitcoin. Unfortunately I don’t know what the growth per bitcoin is at this stage. There is a lot more sites you will find each day, so please share if you found a bitcoin site working for you in South Africa.
 
There is ONE site that I am currently part off and it is definitely working. Made my commissions and already paid me out. I also purchased a lot more bitcoins on this specific site. Wait for my publishing on what works for me currently on Bitcoins in South Africa.

…………………………………………………………………..

No comments:

Post a Comment