Friday 17 June 2016

Making money with PTC and Revenue sharing in South Africa



***************


I don’t know about you, but I found that if you are from South Africa you have a huge problem making money online from South Africa. As there is NO free wifi or internet like in other countries you may find yourself loosing or if lucky only breaking even on the money you made and your expenses. I will get to what I’ve tried and which has given me some success and which didn’t.
So if you have the same problem in finding some way to make extra money and you are situated in South Africa, you may find this helpful….

I will be looking at –
a) PTCs
b) Revenue sharing
c) Bitcoin opportunities

d)  What is currently REALLY working for ME against all odds – so please don’t miss the GOOD part or you can just scroll down there if you want to?!

No comments:

Post a Comment