Monday 20 June 2016

Opportunities from Revenue sharing sites –



I’ve already shared my feelings on Traffic Monsoon in my previous post on PTC sites and maybe I will get myself one share just to see if it can work for me ZAR/$ wise or not. Just worried about money for which I don’t get any real returns on though….




One Revenue sharing site which I’ve tried was My Paying ads. Everything went great and I was so excited about the site. Then the site/admin through my hard earned ZAR (times about 16) for shares and revenue away due to a problem with a payment processor. Haven’t had the courage yet again to start all over and buy revenue packages. I noticed however that the pricing went down for sharing so I think I will try it again soon……




Just found Revenue central and it looks good. Gives you more opportunity for PTC with some .0025 cents, but I will have to see if the earnings increase when I get to the higher RP groups. I will hopefully be buying a revenue sharing package soon and I will try and keep you posted on it…….

 ……………………………………………………………………………

No comments:

Post a Comment