Sunday 19 June 2016



Opportunities from PTC sites –

My experience is that PTC sites will give you an extra few cents but you can not maintain doing the work and pay money for your internet and then basically only break even. I’ve tried numerous sites, new and old, but just cannot afford it….. The only sites that gave me a few cents perhaps for extra spending money - if you don't use it for some other new opportunity that's been advertised is – 

Share Up To 110 % - 10% Affiliate Program


Traffic Monsoon I use more for advertising purposes than actually making money due to unpredictable clicks per day. Only paid me out twice so far and nothing to get very excited about either……(Mostly South Africans, not having sharing positions, will receive between 5 to 10 of the ".001" cents per day).  I thought about the revenue sharing but being to expensive converting ZAR to $ adding your internet costs, I don’t think I will be going there at this stage. I can’t even get referrals advertising on a few sites …..
PaidVerts

Paidverts in my personal opinion cannot give me the income as proclaimed by so many others. I tried my best. I bought advertising packages raising my credits over time and had been part of this site and had been clicking for about 3 years now….. still getting micro packages and perhaps if I am lucky an additional 0.15 – 0.18 cents  on level 5….. not really worth the effort to me…… (also not picking up any referrals)




Clixsense being the best site for a few extra cents, having received close to $100 so far……… BUT South Africans don’t get the 0.2 cent ads to click on and the surveys really aren't enough…… I thought that if I could get referrals from somewhere else then South Africa that it may help, but I cannot seem to notice any difference after I’ve managed to get 2 referrals…….




..........................................................................




No comments:

Post a Comment